Basically, an executive search firm is a professional company dedicated to headhunt or hire professionals as resource in leading organizations or companies. It specializes in assessing the true value of the prospective candidate for the desired position. It has been frequently observed that a company plans to recruit the top-level and management executives for expansion by considering qualification, experience and expertise. Most of the companies don’t find enough time and flexibility in searching and sorting candidates, handling their interviews, work on references and other methods involved in the recruitment of employees. That’s why they prefer to take the help of an executive recruiter.
Executive search firm focuses on to initiate a search by taking into consideration the list of criteria specified by the hiring company. It invests a significant amount of time in understanding and determining what exactly the clients are looking for. This seems to be one of the major intentions of the executive Search Firm in Pakistan who want to find the most suitable candidate for ensuring their clients hundred percent satisfaction. It is the sole responsibility of an executive recruiting agency to fill up the vacant positions with the candidates exceeding client’s expectations. However, it is necessary to ask a few questions before hiring an executive search firm. Let’s have a quick look at them.
If you are looking to select the best amongst executive headhunters in Pakistan, checking their credibility and references is highly commended. The reference will include candidates, former clients, and the professional like http://www.esquare.com.pk
What You Need To Ask The Executive Searchers:
1. Who will handle the executive search work for you?
2. How many executive searches has the firm succeeded in?
3. Does the recruitment firm manage the search process on its own or use any third party for the job?
4. Does the client list of the executive search firm include clients from your related industry so that you can have more qualifying candidates?
5. Is the search firm presently serving a company like yours and it could affect your chance of finding the best possible candidates for your vacant positions?
What to Ask References of the Executive Search Firm:
1. Was the quantity and quality of candidates presented to the client satisfactory?
2. Did you get results on time?
3. How professional, convenient, and fast was the recruiting agency to work with? Would
you like to work with the agency again?
4. How responsible and focused was the executive search firm to your requirements or situations?
5. If its candidate search went beyond the time limit, did the recruiting agency remain sincere even after the payment was made?
A quality executive search firm is committed to find candidates by making a thorough research for each client individually rather than picking up them from a resume database. However, the firms highlighting their search capability and resources too strongly may not be making serious research to find out the best possible candidates from the new available means.